WHY, my friend?





 My friend, you know many people disappointed to us. Because all of them know how we loved each other. But my friend. Why? why? Why all of this need to happen.



You know . I remember we want our friendship to be everlasting. Am I right? But how that will supposed to happened if you give up..



My friend, I know I'm so artistic. But you know me. I placed that attitude. I don't want to be judge by the people around me.



They think I'm bad because they just witnessed you suffering. But why? They don't even know me. And yes you are not only the one who suffer.



Also me. Everytime I wake up , I will ask myself ' what are the things I've done for you to give up' it hurts me a lot.

Yah. Someone told me na wala namang mawawala pag may isang nagbaba ng pride.

I also want that. But my friend how many times I forgive you. And how many times I ask you to have patience to me.

Pride that doesn't matter for me. But I think for you its matter a lot.

My friend I want to forgive but how can I supposed to do that if you are not doing something.

My friend you know I value so much.

But I dont think I value that much to you. Why? Because you give up.

But my friend remember this okay. Please be happy. I don't want you to suffer and I don't want to see you crying. I am ready to let go every thing but I will treasures our memory.

I love you so much my friend. I  will do everything for the sake of your happiness. You value for me. But remember this. If someone betrayed you or hurt you remember I will always here. Even though we're not best friend. I love you that much. For you I will sacrifice.

I love you beh..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog