"Friend-Zoned"

Is there one of us deserve this kind of situation?
Most of us, millennial , know about this.
Where your friend just like you're confession.
Ugh. How poor, but cheer up there are so much people
destined to be with us.

I think friend -zoned is in average of heart break,
because although that it's hurt you must go on.
The most hurtful thing  is he/she just ignored your confessing,
but it's not because he/she is your friend, beacause you do love
each other.

If if you will ask me. Yes, I got friend -zoned in
my second crush.
My second crush is my friend, he ask me and 
I say it's him but he just say okay.
Ughh! It's hurt me so bad, but it's okay
because until now, we're just good friend.

   Friend -zoned a situation in which a friendship exists
 between two people,
 one of whom has an unreciprocated romantic or sexual interest
 in the other.

So, I had advice to everyone of us, if you got
this feeling or you want to confess with your friend
about your secret affair with him.
Say it because time is gold, just give it a try,
maybe you two love each other
but you just hide it because you two afraid
of what might happen.

Don't . Just Cheer up and say it,
Don't regret things that you want to know
what will be the results.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog